Structured Commodity Trade Finance - LongFin
What we do in Structured Trade Finance
We work with leading global companies specialized in the world of global trade in Commodities, Agri Commodities, Metals and Precious Metals.We combine the power of ART (Alternative Risk Transfer) to convert the country risk and asset risk into a performance risk for A or AA asset classes.
We also Syndicate and Distribute the Bank Risk, Buyers Risk, Suppliers Risk and FX Risk through various Structured Instruments. Global Trade Flows are continuously increasing across the geographies thus creating the huge gap between trade flows and financing facilities.
LongFin has big opportunity to package and play as Non-Banking Intermediary by way of transferring Bank Risk, Country Risk, Buyers Risk, Forex Risk, Cross Currency Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Trading Risk using own proprietary global connectivity on low-latency networks connected through multiple exchanges.
Trade finance gap in Africa due to unmet demand for the trade finance by Banks is ranging to USD 200 billion. Leaving a gap of $200 billion for Non-Bank Intermediaries to cater the shortfall
We specialize in:
- Cross Currency Swaps – FX Volatilities to Hedging
- Buyer Credit Risk – Alternative Risk Transfer to Insurance
- Supplier Performance Risk
- Sovereign and Country Risk – Alternative Risk Transfer to Bank
- FX Risk – Alternative Risk Transfer to Optionality
- Market Risk – Alternative Risk Transfer to Insurance